Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Generation

I am constantly disappointed in people of my generation's lack of understanding when it comes to history, the founding documents, and the founding fathers of this nation. Please I encourage you all to read the founding documents. I have them linked below.

Declaration of Independence

The Constitution of the United States

Bill of Rights

Also I encourage you to read in depth histories of our Nation's founding and the Revolution.

Revolutionaries: A New History of the Invention of America

1776

A Patriot's History of the United States

The only way for us as young Americans to truly push forward with the confidence necessary to be a positive influence on the future of the United States and the world is to be thoroughly grounded in our past. Learn the History of our great nation in depth, not just what they taught us in school. We are the future of America and the truth of our founding documents and the men who wrote them still applies to us. Knowing that truth and the history of it is our only hope of a bright future.

No comments:

Post a Comment