Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Attack of the Blog!

AAAIIIIEEEE!!! It's Blogzilla!

Anyways enough of that nonsense. Tonight I was subversively and deliberately attacked by my friend Hannah. Now not in that like real deal physical attack kind of way (although she has done that before) this time she went for the far more devastating emotional approach. I was outflanked, outmaneuvered, and soon outnumbered. So there I was sitting on the couch peacefully minding my own business when suddenly I was railed from across the room with accusations of leading women on. Needless to say I was dumbfounded and completely at a loss for words. The absurdity of this attack was only matched by its ferocity. Failing to name who it was I had led on she continued the assault. Soon she was accompanied by a member of my own family, what a stab in the back, as my Aunt Jolene sided with Hannah and proceeded to demolish my credibility and my composure. Soon I was unable to retaliate to the attacks as I was completely embarrassed and had completely lost my cool. In the end my emotional state having been first assaulted and then progressively demolished, I was forced into a position where my only choice was to reveal some of my own personal secrets (which I like to keep that way thank you!). Hannah you may have won this battle, but this means war!

No comments:

Post a Comment