Friday, March 12, 2010

The Game, Through My Eyes

This is gonna be kind of an extension off of my media on the field post a while ago. For a while now I've been tossing around the idea of getting a helmet camera to video our games. Well I've finally decided on the camera and if all goes according to plan I should have it in time for SuperGame 40. Unfortunately I won't be able to have it for SG 39, but that's ok, the summer event is better anyway.
Here are some videos of the ContourHD 720p in action.




With an extra battery and an upgraded SD card it'll cost me $317 without shipping (UPDATE: It's free shipping, WOOT!). You can get it stock without any of those upgrades for $279. I look forward to getting this camera and posting real videos on our EZ YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment