Friday, December 4, 2009

Say What?!

Ok, I don't know if you guys have seen this, but I was just watching Glenn Beck and he did a video on indoctrination in our current government. He showed some actual video of teachers in our schools, the schools in America the FREE, having their students sing songs praising Obama. In another video on the same subject a clip was shown showing a campaign commercial for Obama showing celebrities saying "I pledge to be a servant to our president." If I remember correctly the President is supposed to serve me and you, the American people! The basic concept of democracy is rule by the people for the people. The United States of America is a representative democracy. This means that we elect officials to represent us, the American people, in our government. I don't know if it's just me, but I thought that meant that our elected officials were servants to us not us to them. How can you be serving the American people if you are busy doing campaign commercials on how we, the people, should be your servant. Oh and another thing, why are you still doing campaign commercials and rallies? The campaign is...OVER! The only explanation for that is to keep his face and his ideas fresh in our minds until we come to the point of actually believing it. I'm sorry, but I still believe in the concept of Democracy and that means that you, Mr. Obama, serve me, not the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment