Monday, September 7, 2009

Gogged! Not Really.

Earlier on I did a rather long post about team goggles and all in all I think I made a valid point, but I have to change some of the things I said. Or more correctly what goggle system I want to own that will match the team uniform. Now previously and repeatedly I have stated that I love the Vents Avatar and that still stands, but I don't want to buy another one. Why have duplicates of the same goggle system. Instead I've decided to go old school. With the Flex 7 in, get this, olive drab! I know what a change, Corpy wants something to be olive for once. Well let me tell you why. Firstly the Flex 7 was and still is one of the world's best paintball goggles and secondly I have done a complete rethink of why I play paintball. I used to want to go all tourney style, but now I think I'm going to return to the roots of paintball or at least go back a ways. I've got my jersey and paintball pants and I'm not going to get rid of them or stop using them, but I am going to shelve them until I'm playing somewhere where I can use them. I want to get back to the recball roots of paintball. Just playing with my friends because it's fun.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Well put Corpy. Let's just have fun, old school run and gun!...with matching uniforms...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck I think I might even use Bertha for a little bit at BHD. Give the old girl a workout for old times sake.

    ReplyDelete