Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Breaking of the Fellowship

I know, I know, I took it from Lord of the Rings, but it fits. It's been a little while since I've posted and this time my post is not to rant angrily about someone or something or even to suggest tactically related things for Edge Zero. This time I post with a heavy heart. I have both felt and seen a breaking of our fellowship. Edge Zero, while not broken, is definitely not the same happy go lucky team we used to be. In fact our relationships are fast becoming business relations rather than friends getting together for fun. We don't hang out together anymore, no LAN parties or other things we all find fun. It's all business all the time. Maybe that's why playing paintball here at home has gotten so hard for me. Not because it's boring or I'm fed up with the game style, but because I no longer feel that I'm playing because it's fun to do, but because I have to as a member of Edge Zero. I don't like that feeling, I want to get back to what we were, who we were and start having fun with my friends again. So let us come back together as friends and then maybe we can find the fun and excitement we used to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment