Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Paint, Air, Action!

It was tossed around before as a little pet idea, I've written blogs about it before, but this time it's for real. We need a speedball field dagnabit! One that's built to model the DMZ at Sniperz Den. Matches says that he might be able to get us cable spools like the ones in the DMZ, we have a place to build it (Thanks to Josh), and we all enjoyed playing on a field of that style. I personally feel that it would be a nice way to keep paintball interesting between events. As much as I like woodsball, the main reason I love these scenario events is because I can play both woods and speed at any one point in the day, sometimes within an hour. Having our own DMZ would allow us to split our playing time. One week we play in the woods and the next we play on the speedball course. Not only that, but it would be an excellent training aid. We could hone our skills in both woods and speedball situations and become better, more well rounded players. Relay your comments either here on the blog or shoot me a text or call.

No comments:

Post a Comment