Just what the title says, plus some ranting. Ok Maybe a lot of ranting.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Attitudes
"I'm a wannabe Rambo/Ninja...when asked to surrender, I say "no" and open fire...I'm the only guy walking where I see enemies ready to shoot at me, and yell at them to bring it on...I play the part of Leader and my team always finds the victory in it". It's things like this that really tweak me. Why can't people be humble?! The only reason he thinks these things is because he has more disposable income to spend on tons of AGG Crap! Me and all my friends use what we have and use it well, but for some reason we're still Noobs because our gun isn't super cool. In the immortal words of Rob "Tyger" Rubin people that play the game of paintball this way really torque me off! Also on a related topic, the attitudes that some speedballers get. Why?! What do they have to act all high and mighty over? The AGG kid is ok he just wants to look cool, but the guys who think they're the best thing to happen to paintball since the invention of semi-auto markers make me want to kill them. I love to play paintball in all its shapes and forms but it's people like this that make me wonder why I play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment